I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from http:/www.didyousay.com.I ordered a beaded screen from them using PayPal.

I live just 2 hours away from their advertised address in Richmond VA. I paid for FedEx delivery and there was nothing on their website that said the item was out of stock. A week later and 3 emails to them and no item and no response to my emails. I've escalated a complaint to PayPal as well.

This company is a ripoff, ignores customer emails and who knows when they might ship something you order.What good does it do for a company to post an email address that you can write to if they never read or respond to your emails?

Had an Experience with DidYouSay?

Comments

Valkyrie4ever
#197064

Check out this site:

www.prepaidlegal/hub/robertkimball.com

It is like medical insurance only for $24 a month you have access to attorneys in your area who will call you back within 8 hours with free advice, and hook you up with a good attorney in your area if you need one. It is awesome and seriously has saved me a world of distress I now have 2 attorneys helping me with my disability, and social security problems!